“The problem of course is once it has done this [created the ‘everything bubble’], the Fed will NEVER be able to normalize interest rates because the entire financial system is now addicted to extraordinarily low rates.”
“… a Fed President stated point blank that the Fed is aware that the entire US financial system is one gigantic leveraged bet on low interest rates…and as a result of this, the Fed is DONE with normalization.”
“Indeed, the Fed’s pro-inflation policy since Alan Greenspan’s arrival at the Eccles Building in August 1987 has been sheer folly.”
“The Warfare State will metastasize until something bigger stops it. AOC-and-MMT-style socialism plus the Green New Deal promise the same for the Welfare State.”
THE IMPLICATIONS ARE:
1) Central banks and the banking cartel are supporting the political and financial elite with debt-based currency units. The rest of us manage on our own.
2) The U.S. official national debt passed $22 trillion. Not only must debt creation increase, it must accelerate or risk a recession, depression, or revolution. Exponential increases in debt are essential until a reset occurs.
3) Fiat currency systems throughout history that depended upon the honesty and integrity of the banking cartel and government officials died from corruption, excess “printing” and devaluation of the currency. The dollar will not be an exception.
4) However, the dollar may survive many years as the elite create ever-increasing debt, or it might “reset” much sooner.
5) “Inflate or die.” Richard Russell.
“Just as there is no tool other than QE to feign financial solvency, there is no tool to balance the balance sheet of the offending entities other than Gold.”
QUESTIONS TO ASK:
- Argentina lopped 13 zeros from their currency in the past 80 years. Would it have been wise to own physical gold coins while the Argentine government and central bank debased the currency with runaway inflation?
- Would you prefer to be a billionaire in Zimbabwe dollars or the owner of 10 ounces of gold?
- Do you own more than one Senator on speed-dial?
- The national debt has increased at almost 9% per year for over 100 years. Do you expect that trend to reverse soon? More debt = more currency in circulation = more price inflation.
- Welfare lobbyists are powerful. Warfare lobbyists get what they want. The banking cartel donates to congressional and presidential elections. Will they receive financial considerations for their “donations?”
- Do you own enough gold and silver that you sleep well at night knowing congress and the Deep State are promoting their agenda?
WHAT ABOUT SPECIFICS?
The official national debt, not counting unfunded liabilities, is over $22 trillion – over $150,000 per worker in the U.S. It will default or be repaid with hyper-inflated dollars. Silver and gold can’t default. They depend upon the counter-party promises of no one.
The national debt increases every year, even allowing for population changes. Divide national debt by the population (every man, woman, and child). The result is: