Group Ten Metals (TSX.V: PGE | OTCQB: PGEZF)
Live Interview with Proven & Probable
On Wednesday April 22 at 9am PST, Group Ten Metals President, Michael Rowley, will join Maurice Jackson of Proven & Probable for a live interview. The conversation, which is expected to last approximately 30 minutes, will provide an overview of the Company and its flagship Stillwater West PGE-Ni-Cu-Co project in Montana as well as updates with respect to pending news and 2020 exploration plans – all followed by an open Q&A session.
See below for registration details and a brief synopsis of Group Ten Metals, including link to current corporate presentation.
Register soon as space is limited.
Group Ten Metals: bulk-tonnage palladium, platinum, nickel, copper, cobalt in Montana, USA
Corporate Presentation: https://grouptenmetals.com/investors/presentations/
- Group Ten Metals has consolidated the second largest land position in the Stillwater district with 14 multi-kilometer target areas identified across 25-kilometer-long property
- Stillwater is the highest-grade PGE district in the world, and hosts one of very few significant PGE deposits outside of South Africa and Russia
- Group Ten has released drill results from three Platreef-style horizons at the Chrome Mountain, Camp, and Iron Mountain target areas
- Drill results demonstrate potential for multiple “Platreef-Style” bulk tonnage PGE-Ni-Cu deposits based on Group Ten’s work to date and geology comparable to the north limb of the Bushveld Complex in South Africa, that hosts large-scale mines by Ivanhoe and Anglo American
- Potential to rapidly develop mineral resources at the five most advanced target areas
- Existing infrastructure, and deposits which start at surface, facilitate rapid development potential and reduced capital requirements
- Experienced management and technical teams with expertise in global PGE-Ni-Cu systems and a track record of exploration and development success
Group Ten is focused on its flagship Stillwater West PGE-Ni-Cu project and developing bulk tonnage, Platreef style palladium, platinum and nickel in Montana’s Stillwater District, which is well-known for its ultra high-grade JM Reef PGE mines currently operated by Sibanye-Stillwater. The JM Reef is analogous to the Merensky & UG2 Reefs in the Bushveld and, in both cases, hosted below those structures are massive & disseminated Ni and Cu sulphide deposits, enriched in PGEs and cobalt. In the lower Bushveld, those deposits are Mogalakwena, Platreef and Waterberg. In Montana, it is Group Ten’s Stillwater West Project.
Priorities for 2020
- Convert mineralized zones to formal 43-101 mineral resources
- Expand known mineralization into untested areas
- Identify and prioritize new targets
- Potential deals on high-quality but non-core Canadian gold and PGE-Ni assets
- Exploration results including
- rock and soil program results from earlier stage targets
- rhodium assay results (rock and drill)
- Updated block models in the most advanced target areas
- 2020 exploration program plans
- Potential agreements on non-core projects, including Black Lake-Drayton gold project in Ontario