We appreciate your past business and interest in Miles Franklin Precious Metals.
It’s that time of year and Miles Franklin is cleaning out some odds and ends in our warehouse.
Here are some specials that we are making available to you on back dated year Gold products.
Please call a Broker today at 800-822-8080 to lock in an order or with any questions.
Example pricing is based on $1260 Spot Gold:
(275) 1oz. Canadian Wildlife Cougar Gold Coins Sealed @ 3.75% over spot = $1307.25 each
(580) 1/10 oz. American Gold Eagles @ 11.5% over spot = $140.50 each
(100) 1/10 oz. Canadian Gold Maple Leafs .9999 fine @ 9.5% over spot = $137.90 each
(60) 1/4 oz. American Gold Eagles @ 8.5% over spot = $341.75 each
(23) 100 Austrian Corona Gold Coins .9803 oz. @ 2.5% over melt = $1266.00 each
(45) Assorted Carded 1 oz. Gold Bars .9999 fine @ 2.5% over spot = $1291.50 each
(75) 1 oz. South African Gold Krugerrands @ 3.5% over spot = $1304.00 each
(90) 20 Francs Assorted (Belgium Swiss, French) .1867 oz Melt +$10 Per Coin=$245.25 each
Please call a Broker today at 855.505.1900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to lock in an order or with any questions
International Precious Metal Storage Programs
Private Safe Deposit Boxes – Frequently Asked Questions
Miles Franklin was founded in January, 1990 by David MILES Schectman. David’s son, Andy Schectman, our CEO, joined Miles Franklin in 1991. Miles Franklin’s primary focus from 1990 through 1998 was the Swiss Annuity and we were one of the two top firms in the industry. In November, 2000, we decided to de-emphasize our focus on off-shore investing and moved primarily into gold and silver, which we felt were about to enter into a long-term bull market cycle. Our timing and our new direction proved to be the right thing to do.
We are rated A+ by the BBB with zero complaints on our record. We are recommended by many prominent newsletter writers including Doug Casey, Jim Sinclair, David Morgan, Future Money Trends and the SGT Report.
801 Twelve Oaks Center Drive
Wayzata, MN 55391
For your protection, we are licensed, regulated, bonded and background checked per Minnesota State law.