Highlighted drill results from the Panteon drilling program include:
- 17.96 g/t Au over 4.4 metres Estimated True Width (“ETW”) from 210 meters depth in hole LIM20-4422;
- 10.64 g/t Au over 4.7 metres ETW from 178 metres depth in hole LIM20-4423;
- 54.67 g/t Au over 5.2 metres ETW from 179 meters depth in hole LIM20-4424;
- 17.77 g/t Au over 10.8 metres ETW from 155 metres depth in hole LIM20-4425; and
- 6.28 g/t Au over 9.1 metres ETW from 194 metres depth in hole LIM20-4426.
Russell Ball, Chief Executive Officer, stated: “A great start to a potential new underground operation at our Limon mine. The proximity to our Santa Pancha underground mine provides an excellent opportunity for the rapid delineation and development of a new, high-grade resource at Panteon. As part of our ‘hub-and-spoke’ approach to maximizing value from our consolidated operations, Panteon would be ideal feed source for our Libertad mill, which currently has significant excess processing capacity.”
For further information, please contact: