I have some extremely exciting news to share with you today — the launch of our new Rule Classroom video series.
Over his 49-year career in investment management, Rick has engaged thousands of investors on countless topics related to investment and speculation in natural resource companies. Over time, he’s come to understand what most investors get right and get wrong.
In this 10-part free video series, Rick and I focus on the fundamentals of successful investing and speculation, while addressing many of your most frequently asked questions.
In the first episode, Alpha vs. Beta, we cover:
- investing vs. speculating
- alpha vs. beta
- the reason the market sometimes favors alpha over beta investing or vice versa
- the necessity of a contrarian mindset
- whether you should engage in alpha or beta investing
- recent investing examples
- the critical role of time preference in investing
- the critical role of uncertainty in alpha investing
- the reason hedging strategies can sometimes fail
I hope you will join us.
Copyright © 2022 Rule Investment Media, All rights reserved.
Sprott US Media, Inc. is now Rule Investment Media LLC. You are receiving this email because you signed up for the Sprott’s Thoughts newsletter through Sprott U.S. Media Inc., or you requested a portfolio ranking from Rick Rule through Rule Investment Media LLC.
Our mailing address is:
Rule Investment Media1004 Commercial Avenue, #331Anacortes, WA 98221
Add us to your address book