Royal Canadian Mint
Call of the Wild Series “Golden Eagle”
The 2018 1oz. Canadian Golden Eagle is being offered today in conjunction with a special
“Free International Storage Promotion”
by Miles Franklin with services provided by Brink’s. Located
in either Vancouver or Montreal.
Fully segregated storage, your name on your box!
1-19 Coins @ $64.99 over 1oz. spot
20-49 Coins @ $59.99 over 1oz. spot
50+ Coins @ $54.99 over 1oz. spot
Purchase 1-99 oz. and receive 6 Months Free Storage at Brink’s
Purchase 100+ oz and receive 8 Months Free
Storage at Brink’s
Shipping Rates vary on quantity and location, please inquire.
- 1 Troy oz .99999 fine Gold Value, the highest standard of pure gold available in the world
- Sealed inside with a plastic assay certificate, signed by the RCM’s Chief Assayer
- Front: Queen Elizabeth II is featured prominently along with a $200 face value and year.
- Reverse: A Golden Eagle ready to catch in the wild
- Backed by the Gov’t of Canada and by the Royal Canadian Mint as a Gov’t Currency Coin
- Features a micro-engraved maple leaf laser mark in the coin’s field. In the center of the mark, visible under magnification, is the numeral “18”, denoting the coin’s year of issue.
- Unique credit-card sized packaging ideal for easy handling and storing
- Highest face value ($200 CAN) of any legal tender 1 oz. gold bullion coin
- Limited Edition Mintage
- 5th of the “Call of The Wild Series”, Howling Wolf, Growling Cougar, Roaring Grizzly and the Elk and now the Golden Eagle.
Ends April 15th, 2018! Open your free precious metal storage account today.
Contact a sales broker today:
Click below to see how it works: